Fall is here and this DIY Hoop Wreath is the perfect decor for your home this season. And you can make it in no time flat!
What you will need:
1 Large Hoop
1 Large Package of Baby’s Breath Floral
4 Steam of artificial wheat
2 Stems of Feathers
Hot Glue Gun + Glue Sticks
Step by step:
- Layout the floral on your hoop the way you would like it to look. First, lay down the baby’s breath, then add in the wheat and accent with the feathers.
- Once you have the look the way you want it to remove the wheat and feathers.
- Start using the scissors and cutting the baby’s breath stems into larger bunches & smaller stems.
- Hot glue the baby’s breath to the hoop. Add the smaller stems to fill in spots.
- Then take the wheat and fan it out. Clip off the extra stems with the wire cutters.
- Hot glue the wheat into the hoop under the baby’s breath so that the hoop will hold the weight of the artificial wheat.
- Take your feather and hot glue them into the spots you’d like!
We hope you give this DIY a try and share your creation with us!