- 8 oz package of cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 2 tsp. prepared horseradish (heaping)
- 1 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 scallions chopped
- 6 pieces of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 c Everything Seasoning for coating
- crackers or chips of your choice
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, horseradish, cheddar cheese, scallions, and bacon until everything is incorporated.
- Form the mixture into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap and place into the fridge to chill for atleast an hour.
- Once the ball is chilled, remove from fridge and unwrap. Coat the cheese ball in the 'Everything Seasoning'. When coated completley, take a chop stick or butter knife to create the pumpkin curves. Top the cheese ball off with a faux stem, a real pumpkin stem or just a stick like I did!