- Serves: 4 glasses
- 1/2 c lime juice
- 1 c club soda or lemon lime soda
- 3/4 c tequila
- 3 oz triple sec
- 4 cherries
- 4 tsp. maraschino cherry syrup
- Place your glasses in the freezer while you mix together your goo, which is light corn syrup and green food coloring.
- When glasses are frozen, dip the rim into the green goo and let it drip slightly before placing back into the freezer to let it harden.
- Combine tequila, triple sec and lime juice in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Remove frozen glasses from freezer, add one cherry and pour a teaspoon of maraschino cherry syrup into each glass.
- Divide drink mixture among glasses, carefully pouring to not disturb the syrup at the bottom.
- Top each glass off with your choice of soda. Enjoy!