- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 30m
- Yield: 24 cookies
- 1 box or bag of peanut cookie mix
- 1/2 c crushed pretzels
- 1/4 c milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 c peanut butter chips
- 1 tbsp. coarse salt for topping the cookies
- This recipe is very simple! Simply follow the directions according to the peanut butter cookie mix bag/box. Once the dough is mixed, add in the chopped pretzels, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips.
- Scoop into medium size balls and press onto cookie sheet. Bake as directed on the bag/box.
- Once the cookies are baked. Remove from the oven and immediatley sprinkle with the coarse salt (lightly), so the salt sticks.