We celebrated our sweet Rosie’s second birthday yesterday! It is hard to believe that two years have come and gone already. It seems just like yesterday we picked her up and she could fit in the palm of my hand! She definitely makes us laugh until our stomachs ache and every day a little bit brighter. We have been picking that she has now entered her “teenage years”, according to dog years, and we will not be taking any sass! 😊
To celebrate her birthday last year I made peanut butter
Blueberry Banana Pupcake
- 1/2 c all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 egg
- 1/3 c plain yogurt
- 1/4 c blueberries
- 3 tblsp olive oil
- 1 tblsp honey
- 1/4 c plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Flour or spray your bundt pan with a nonstick and set aside.
- Begin by mixing together your flour and baking powder in a small bowl, set aside.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients, except the blueberries. Once combined, add in your flour mixture.
- Before folding in your berries, toss them in flour to ensure they do not fall to the bottom of your pan. Once coated, fold them into the batter and transfer the batter into your bundt pan.
- Bake your cake for 20 to 22 minutes, testing with a toothpick to ensure it is cooked all the way through. Pull from oven and let cool before flipping the cake out of the pan.
- Once it is completely cooled, make your glaze and drizzle it over your pupcake and enjoy!