We usually do not celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day at the Clark house, but I simply can not pass up an excuse to whip up a fun holiday treat! Last year I whipped up the cutest mini mint chocolate brownies that were to die for that you can find here.
I have been seeing others create a rice
Zac was in love from the first bite! These little rainbow bars are delicious, simple and way to cute to not make for your family’s lunches on Saint Patrick’s Day.
Be sure to give them a try!
Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats
- 10.5 ounce bag of mini marshmallows
- 5 cups of Lucky Charms
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- rainbow sprinkles
- non stick butter spray
- Spray a 9×13 pan with non-stick butter spray.
- In a large pan melt your butter on low heat. Once melted, stir in the bag of mini marshmallows until they are mostly melted. Then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine the Lucky Charms and rainbow sprinkles into the marshmallow mixture. When fully combined transfer your mixture into the 9×13 pan.
- Spray a spatula with the non-stick butter spray to flatten out the lucky charms mixture in the pan.
- Let the treats set for about one hour before cutting into squares.