We all know how much I love stenciling, well these tile stencils have taken that love to a whole new level!
I have been holding this gem of a DIY in my pocket for some time now and I finally found the perfect home for it in my kitchen. These tile stencils are so fun and they come in many different patterns. I located mine on Amazon, but they are readily available at any craft store. From backsplashes to concrete pavers, the possibilities are endless and I am already planning my next tile stencil project.
Things you will need:
Spray paint (2 colors)
Square trim 1” x 2”
Thin plywood, 25” x 25”
Steps to do:
- Begin by sanding down the plywood until smooth.
- Spray paint the plywood whatever color you would like your base to be.
- Once the base is completely dry, begin spraying your tile stencils from the middle out.
- While the tiles are drying, cut out your trim for each side. We used a nail gun to secure the trim, but you can easily use nail glue.
- Last but not least, glue your mirror in the middle of your plywood with nail glue and let it sit overnight before standing it up right.
Be sure to give Charm and Sister Sage a mention if you decide to tackle this DIY project. We would love to see your results!